Where all that we do is focused on connecting people to the life-changing love God revealed and offered in Jesus Christ.
Faith School and the church building remain closed to the public during the week but we are here for you and working on ways to stay connected, help each other and pray together through technology until all of our groups can meet again.
Church inside our walls may look a little different as we start meeting again but, the changes we have made are to ensure that your worship experience will be as safe and sanitized as possible.
And, for those in a higher risk category that prefer to continue worshiping from home, rest assured that our live broadcast will still be available on Facebook, YouTube and our website until you are able to join us in the building.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
- Our worship times are now 9:00 am (Traditional) and 11:00 am (Contemporary) in order to provide sanitation of the Worship Center. Doors will open for seating 20 minutes prior to each service.
- Reserve your seats here. To be sure we are following social distancing guidelines we now have less seating available so we ask that you make a reservation for your preferred service and time.
- Registration will be available the Tuesday prior to the service.
- Family groups will be seated together, but we are leaving two empty seats between family groups and every-other row of chairs has been removed.
- We are requesting everyone who enters the church to wear a mask. If this is uncomfortable for you, please continue to join us on-line.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available at each entrance and exit.
- Ushers will be directing you to your seats so we can maximize the capacity held in the room – so you may not be seated at the same seat you are accustomed.
- If you have been exposed to someone confirmed to have Covid19 or have have not been feeling well within the last 2 weeks, we ask that you worship with us online until it is safe to do so and you are past the exposure period.
- There will be no childcare available, and as always, children are encouraged to worship with you. Like-wise, the playground will be closed.
- We will not be having Sunday School, (adult or children), or any other small groups meeting in the church, due to sanitization and social distancing concerns.
We are so excited that we have been able to return to in-person worship with you in addition to being available online!
- While we would love to return to all of our in-person activities right away, we are currently unable to provide our other gatherings such as Sunday school, Kids Worship or Nursery care as listed below.
- In the meantime, Children's and Youth groups are offering alternative activities throughout the summer and you can find all of the details on their Facebook pages.
- Adult Small Groups and Sunday schools are still meeting remotely with Zoom meetings. If you would like information on being a part of these, please email Pastor Marquice Hobbs.
We have an adult Sunday school class made especially for you! Classes range from families with small children to empty-nesters. Some meeting times are prior to worship services and others meet during the 9:00 and 10:30 am worship service hours.
Each of our adult classes welcomes visitors and we encourage you to visit several. Detailed information on each class and room numbers are available at our Welcome Desk or you can click here for descriptions.
9:00 am Youth Sunday School
Come meet other Youth hungry for The Word!
6th Grade - Room 210
7th & 8th Grade - Room 213
9th - 12th Grade - Room 211-212
always welcome in our worship services, however we also offer a
wonderful learning experience the at the 9:00 and 10:30 am hours using
the Orange Curriculum - Basics252.
9:00 am - Sunday School classes are available for children in Kindergarten through fifth grade. Stop by the Welcome Desk for check-in, room assignments and pick-up information.
2nd - 5th Sundays - Kid's Worship for K-5th Grade. Children are invited to go to the Children's Worship space above the Preschool after checking in at the Welcome Desk. There we will worship together, play a game, hear a lesson that follows the theme for the month, learn how to apply it to our own lives and learn what it means to be Methodist.
1st Sundays - Family Worship for K-5th Grade.
Children worship with their families in service.
Nursery care is available from 8:15 am - 11:45 pm each Sunday for infants through preschool.
Our staff is trained to care for the needs of your child and love spending their Sunday mornings with them.
Parents can check their children in at our desk near the Chapel and will be walked to the classroom for drop off. Your child will have a name tag with information that you provide with care instructions and your cell phone number so that we can contact you if necessary during your time in service or Sunday School.
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." - Philippians 4:6