COMMUNICATION/ FACILITY REQUEST FORM
Church inside our walls may look a little different but the changes we have made are to ensure that your worship experience will be as safe and sanitized as possible.
And, for those in a higher risk category that prefer to continue worshiping from home, rest assured that our live broadcast will still be available on Facebook, YouTube and our website until you are able to join us in the building.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
- Our worship times are now 9:00 am (Traditional) and 11:00 am (Contemporary) in order to provide sanitation of the Worship Center. Doors will open for seating 20 minutes prior to each service.
- Reserve nursery care here. Nursery care is open to children 2 months through 5 years of age. Children 3 and older must wear a mask while in the building. Reservations open on Tuesday of each week and close at noon on Fridays. To view our updated nursery policy, please click here. We ask that if you make a reservation and find you will not be attending that you please contact Robin Mercado to cancel.
- Everyone 3 and older who enters the church is required to wear a mask while in the building, with the exception of speakers actively presenting to a group that must maintain a distance of 12 feet from others. If this is uncomfortable for you, please continue to join us on-line. We will have masks available if you need one.
- Family groups will be seated together, but we are leaving two empty seats between family groups and every-other row of chairs has been removed.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available at each entrance and exit.
- We ask that you please maintain a distance of 6 feet from others as you come in and exit the building.
- Ushers will be directing you to your seats so we can maximize the capacity held in the room – so you may not be seated at the same seat you are accustomed.
- If you have been exposed to someone confirmed to have Covid19 or have have not been feeling well within the last 2 weeks, we ask that you worship with us online until it is safe to be around others and you are past the exposure period.