COMMUNICATION/ FACILITY REQUEST FORM
Church inside our walls may look a little different as we start meeting again but, the changes we have made are to ensure that your worship experience will be as safe and sanitized as possible.
And, for those in a higher risk category that prefer to continue worshiping from home, rest assured that our live broadcast will still be available on Facebook, YouTube and our website until you are able to join us in the building.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
- Our worship times are now 9:00 am (Traditional) and 11:00 am (Contemporary) in order to provide sanitation of the Worship Center. Doors will open for seating 20 minutes prior to each service.
- Reserve your seats and nursery care here. To be sure we are following social distancing guidelines we now have less seating available so we ask that you make a reservation for your preferred service and time. Nursery care is limited and reservations are required.
- Registration will be available the Tuesday prior to the service.
- Family groups will be seated together, but we are leaving two empty seats between family groups and every-other row of chairs has been removed.
- Everyone who enters the church is required to wear a mask, with the exception of speakers actively presenting to a group that must maintain a distance of 12 feet from others. If this is uncomfortable for you, please continue to join us on-line. We will have masks available if you need one.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available at each entrance and exit.
- We ask that you please maintain a distance of 6 feet from others as you come in and exit the building.
- Ushers will be directing you to your seats so we can maximize the capacity held in the room – so you may not be seated at the same seat you are accustomed.
- If you have been exposed to someone confirmed to have Covid19 or have have not been feeling well within the last 2 weeks, we ask that you worship with us online until it is safe to be around others and you are past the exposure period.
- We currently have no Sunday school or Kids Worship, however, children are encouraged to worship with you. Likewise, the playground will be closed.
- We are sanitizing all high-touch areas of the building with NSL 01 DISINFECTANT CLEANER . This Disinfectant is 99.99999% effective against all Viruses, Bacteria, Germs, Mold & Mildew, Allergens, and TVOCs. It is Green Certified, Non-Toxic, Low-Corrosive, and Biodegradable.
- All other groups using the facilities at Faith will be asked to have all their attendees pre-screen for Covid19 and register for each meeting in the building as well as agree to Faith's conditions and procedures. A form will be provided to each group after submitting a Communication and Facility Request form.